14jun12:00 pm1:00 pmNavigating Careers Through The Pandemic: The impact & The OutlookThe careers impact of Covid 19 and the outlook. A panel discussion to kick off the Inclusive Careers Lab.12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Cost:Free
This panel will explore how the livelihoods of LGBTQ and other underrepresented groups have been impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic and what near term careers prospects can
This panel will explore how the livelihoods of LGBTQ and other underrepresented groups have been impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic and what near term careers prospects can be expected.
By participating in this panel you can expect to:
1. Gain insight on career challenges faced by LGBTQ and other underrepresented groups due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
2. Find out how employers have continued to create inclusive cultures while their workforce shifted to working from home.
3. Learn about the career outlook for: people from non-traditional educational backgrounds; people transitioning from industries negatively impacted by Covid 19; and people worried about career advancement prospects due to working from home.
4. Ask your questions to industry experts.
Speakers will include (alphabetical order):
– Steven Chan, Head of Government Relations, APAC and Pride Advisor at PayPal
– Preet Grewal, Head of Inclusion and Diversity, JAPAC at Twitter
– Sarah Hassaine, Director of Diversity & Inclusion at ResMed
– Jess O’Reilly, Area Vice President, Cloud Sales ASEAN at Salesforce
– Harris Zaidi, Festival Director at Pink Fest
The panel will be facilitated by Laurindo Garcia, Festival Producer at Pink Fest and CEO of Be Inclusive. This panel kicks off Pink Fest Inclusive Careers Lab running from 14 June to 25 June.
Sign up now and reserve your place. This panel will be held on Zoom.
(Monday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm