From 14 June to 25 June 2021
Browse the sessions and sign up now
Covid 19 has meant job losses, reduced hours and other career obstacles for LGBTQ, women, people with disabilities, racial minorities and individuals from other underrepresented groups in Singapore and across Asia. To address the situation, Pink Fest introduces the Inclusive Careers Lab in 2021.
In the Lab you’ll find an enriching and enlivening program of virtual panel discussions, skills workshops and mentorship sessions designed to help you get your career back on track. The program has been curated with the help of experts from an array companies across various industries in Singapore.
Current Open Roles at Inclusive Employers (as of 18 June 2021)
- Devops Engineer, Chope
- Senior Product Manager,
- Senior Backend Engineer, Chope
- Senior Fullstack Engineer, Chope
- Software Architect, Chope
- Senior Sales Executive, Chope
- Director, Customer Success Management APAC, Equinix
- Account executive, Service provider, Singapore, Equinix
- Data center facility engineer, Equinix
- Data center facility technician, Equinix
- Data center field engineer, Equinix